What is a cookie?
Cookies are also used to help us perform research and diagnostics, keep track of items in your shopping cart, improve content, prevent fraudulent activity and enhance security.
Generally, cookie files are stored in the cookie file of your browser. Usually, each file contains :
- The name of the website server that created the cookie
- The period of validity of the cookie - how long your browser can use the cookie information to access the website that created the cookie.
- The value of a cookie - this unique information usually consists of a randomly generated number
The server that created the cookie uses the value of the cookie to remember you when you return to the site or move from one page to another. Only the server that created the cookie can read and process the cookie.
By continuing his navigation on the Website, the Visitor accepts the deposit of these cookies.
What are the cookies used on this site for?
1. Cookies deposited by the site
They are used to improve your navigation and the provision of services that you have expressly requested (for example, storage of your shopping cart, authentication to your account, ...). These are the so-called "functional" cookies;
The CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté) authorises the use of this type of cookie without the visitor's authorisation.
2. Cookies deposited by partners
Concerned about the respect of your privacy, we do not use this type of cookies on our site.
3. Cookies deposited by third parties
3.1) Cookies known as "audience measurement".
These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of the various sections of the site, in order to improve its operation.
Our partners of audience measurement are currently :
- PIWIK, the deposited cookie is authorised by the CNIL.
You can also download a module for your browser to disable Google Analytics cookies at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr-fr
More information about the Google Analytics privacy and usage policy:
- Google AdWords Remarketing, to refuse Adwords remarketing ads on Google's partner sites modify your settings at the following address :
3.2) Cookies known as "social network cookies".
The offers published on our site may be accompanied by a third party computer application allowing the sharing of content by users of our services on social networks, such as the buttons present under the mention "Share this page" .....
We have no control over the process used by the social networks concerned (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest) to collect this information and we invite you to consult their privacy policies.
- GOOGLE +
You have different ways to block or delete cookies
The Visitor has the possibility of blocking or deleting cookies via the interface of his browser. To find out the procedure to follow depending on the browser used, the Visitor is invited to consult its help section. (However, you will find several explanations below).
In such a case, navigation on the Website will not be optimised. If the deactivation of cookies on the Visitor's browser prevents the Visitor from using certain services or functionalities provided by the Publisher, this malfunction shall in no way engage the latter's responsibility.
A. The settings of your web browser
The configuration of the cookie management depends on each browser. It is described in the help menu of your browser.
For the Internet Explorer™
To customise cookie settings for a website:
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then click Sites.
- In the Web Site Address box, type the full address (URL) of the Web site whose privacy settings you want to
- For example http://www.microsoft.com.
- To allow cookies from the specified website to be saved on your computer, click Allow. To disallow cookies from the specified Web site from being stored on your computer, click Disallow.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each website you want to block or allow. When you are finished, click OK twice.
Go to Preferences, then click on the Privacy tab and then Set Cookies.
Click on the browser toolbar:
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following settings:
- Delete cookies.
- Block cookies by default.
- Allow cookies by default.
- Set exceptions for cookies from certain websites or domains.
- Click the Tools button, then click Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- In the Retention Rules section, select "Use custom settings for history".
- Select the accept cookies check box and click exceptions to choose which websites are always or never allowed to set cookies on your device.
Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
Cookie preferences allow you to control how Opera handles cookies. The default setting is to accept all cookies.
- All cookies are accepted (default).
- Accept only cookies from the site you visit:
- Cookies from third parties, from a domain outside the one I visit, are refused.
Apple / IOS 6.0 / 1. Go to Settings / 2. Select Privacy / 3. Select Advertising / 4. Turn off "Limited Ad Tracking" to disable tracking by iAd (Apple's ad network).
Android / Google Play Store 4.0 / 1. Open Settings / 2. Select Account or Sync (depending on your device) / 3. Select Google / 4. Select Privacy or Advertisement (depending on your device) / 5. Click Disable ads by Interest
Windows / Windows 8 Mobile Device / 1. Open Settings / 2. Choose Advertisement Settings / 3. Edit the options
Never accept cookies: All cookies are refused.
B. Via a third party cookie management platform
You can also visit the Youronlinechoices website, proposed by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. This international platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralised interface allowing you to express your refusal of the cookies used in order to adapt to your browsing information the advertisements likely to be displayed on your device (so-called "targeted" or adapted advertising).
Note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that are used to tailor ads to your interests.
C. Via the links proposed by our partners
By clicking on the names of our partners indicated in paragraphs 3.1 and 3.2 of this page, you can oppose the registration of cookies from these providers.
We may amend this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, to further refine our practices or to ensure compliance with regulations.
In this case, you will be notified by a message on this Site inviting you to consult the updated policy.
Translation errors may occur. In the event of a dispute regarding the interpretation of the regulations or litigation, only the text written in French is authentic.