Filters pack consisting of :
5 filters compatible with ALLKOV mask that can be inserted into the internal slot of the ALLKOV.
Pack of 5 ALLKOV compatible filters that can be slid into the internal slot of the ALLKOV.
With a maximum life span of 24 hours, these reliable and comfortable filters offer a bacterial filtration rate of 98%, in addition to their water-repellent properties.
These non-reusable filters contain no binders, latex, glue or fiberglass.
They meet the standard for surgical masks in order to protect you from microbes as much as possible.
+ Filters 98% of bacteria;
+ Complies with the EN14683:2019 standard for surgical masks ;
+ Processed in Germany by Ahlstrom-Munjskö;
+ Pack of 5 disposable filters with a life span of 24 hours each.
Color : White
Replaceable Filter: Yes
Size : One size only
- Conforms to EN14683:2019 ;
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) and differential pressure (breathability): type I and II ;
- Packaged in an isolated and sterilized room ;
- Maximum shelf life: 24 hours.
To protect your health and that of others, it is very important to follow these instructions for use.
- Wear this mask when you are in contact with people other than those you live with.
- Always check that the mask fits properly and covers your mouth and nose.
- Caution: If you are ill, this mask is not recommended. Ask your doctor for advice.
- This mask is not intended for use by healthcare workers.
- This mask does not replace barrier gestures (regular hand washing, physical distancing, reducing contact with other people). It adds a physical barrier, to be used especially when you are in close contact with other people.
HOW TO WEAR THE MASK?
BEFORE PUTTING IT ON :
- Before touching the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or a hydro-alcoholic disinfectant solution.
- Inspect the mask and make sure there are no holes, tears, or damage.
- It is recommended to wear the mask on bare skin, avoiding contact with hair.
- Never modify the mask in any way.
TO PUT IT ON :
- Hold the mask by the elastic straps.
- Place the mask at the level of your mouth.
- Pass the elastic straps behind your ears.
- Adjust the mask to cover your nose, mouth and chin.
WHEN YOU WEAR IT :
- Avoid touching and moving it.
- Never put it in a waiting position on the forehead or chin.
THE MASK MUST BE CHANGED :
- When you have worn the mask for 4 hours.
- When you want to eat or drink.
- When it becomes difficult to breathe.
- If the mask gets wet.
- If the mask is damaged.
- If the mask is deformed and no longer fits properly against your face.
TO REMOVE IT :
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hydro-alcoholic solution.
- Unhook the elastic straps to remove the mask from your face.
- While waiting to wash it, insulate it in a plastic bag.
- If the mask is deformed or worn out, throw it away immediately in a closable garbage can.
- Finally: Wash your hands again with soap and water or hydro-alcoholic solution.
HOW TO CARE FOR THE MASK?
BEFORE OPENING :
- Store the mask in its original protective packaging, in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Store it in a maximum humidity of 75% and at a temperature between -2°C and +55°C in order to preserve all its characteristics.
TO WASH :
- Machine wash the mask with detergent. Choose a washing program that includes at least 30 minutes at 60°C minimum. You can put it in the machine with your laundry.
- After touching the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or hydro-alcoholic solution.
- This mask has been tested for 10 washes. After 10 washes, the filtration of the mask is no longer guaranteed.
AFTER WASHING :
- Dry the entire mask (the inner layers must also be completely dry).
- You can do this by: using a tumble dryer (making sure to clean the filters of the dryer and wash your hands afterwards), using a hair dryer, or drying your mask in the open air on a clean and disinfected surface.
- As soon as the mask is dry, store it in a clean, airtight package (such as a plastic bag or freezer bag).
- This mask has demonstrated a filtration efficiency greater than 90% for 3 micron particles emitted by the person wearing the mask.
- The breathability of the mask has been measured at > 96 L.m-2. s-1 and must allow the mask to be worn for a period of 4 hours.
Despite all the care taken in the manufacture of these masks, it is the sole responsibility of the user, and under no circumstances the manufacturer or supplier, to ensure that the mask is suitable for the characteristics of the environment in which it is to be used. The recommendations and conditions of use described above must be scrupulously followed.