PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016
(known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or GDPR).
This personal data protection charter (hereinafter: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the ALLKOV site under the entity E-FACTORY SARL branch of E-factory SARL Switzerland.
ZAC DU PUY SAINT MARTIN
PO BOX 80133
74160 ST JULIEN IN GENEVA
SIREN: 533436168 S.C.R. TUNA
Intra VAT : FR91533436168
E-FACTORY SARL SWITZERLAND
ROUTE DE LA VALLEE 9B
Published by R. FINEL as data controller with respect to privacy and protection of personal data of its users. This Charter has been written to allow you to become acquainted with the practices and conditions under which E-FACTORY SARL collects, uses and keeps your personal data (below: the "Data").
You will find a description of the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the site on which our products are sold. The term "Site" refers to all of the following sites:
In view of the constant evolution of laws and regulations regarding technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by e-mail.
If any of the clauses of the present Charter should be declared null and void or contrary to regulations, it will be deemed to be unwritten but will not result in the nullity of the other clauses of the present Charter.
The present Charter applies to the collected Data:
By simply browsing the Site
Via the emails exchanged between E-FACTORY SARL and you or any other electronic messaging tool
When you create a user account on the Site
When you place an order on the Site
When you subscribe to the Site's Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites managed by them, including via applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily implies acceptance of this Charter. If you do not agree to it, we invite you to leave our Site. It is up to you to check that the Data communicated to E-FACTORY SARL are in conformity. If necessary, you have the possibility of correcting and updating them from your "My Account" area.
WHAT ARE THE DATA COLLECTED BY E-FACTORY SARL?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, information on contact forms, as well as during possible telephone exchanges) we may collect the following Data:
Your email address will necessarily be requested if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter.
You may be asked to provide Identity Information such as your full name, email address, postal addresses and telephone numbers.
Browsing Data: This is Data relating to the way you use the Site, including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use when accessing the Site
Order Data: your postal address is necessary for the establishment of invoices. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner must be filled in to proceed with the payment of your order.
Social network usage data when you use the social network features.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are a simple user, we collect your Data for :
- To send you our Newsletter and/or personalised commercial offers if you have consented to it.
- Manage orders and execute the contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of site purchases
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests sent via the contact page
- Allow you to leave a review of the products and/or the Site
- Inform you of changes to the Site or our product and service offerings
- To respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with the users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and improve your user experience, including by recognising the username and password you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on every page of the Site where they are required. Refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- Analyze traffic and data on the Site in order to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to properly complete the form(s) on the Site may block access to certain pages, including those related to ordering products or services.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your Data are processed by the staff and collaborators of E-FACTORY SARL in charge of :
- The management of the Site (Orders and expeditions)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Invoicing management.
In addition, in the context of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular :
- LCL Bank and UBS Switzerland
- Sendinblue Emailing Service
- Transporters (Transport Bellereaux, La Poste, Colissimo, DPD, TNT, FEDEX, GLS ...)
- Accounting services
- Tax Services
- Google Analytics
- LMB (Monday Morning)
- Each of its actors respects a commitment of confidentiality regarding the use and processing of personal data.
For the management of the payment and in order to facilitate the experience of its users, E-FACTORY SARL proposes the following means of payment to proceed to the purchases on the Site :
- Online payment by PayPal
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment by check
E-FACTORY SARL has no access to your identifiers and credit card numbers. We work in partnership with Paypal, the specialist in secure transactions so as not to be in contact with your banking data. All transactions are secured by SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment organisation and the confidentiality of data.
For the sending of our Newsletters, our e-mailing campaigns are managed through the services of SendinBlue, SAS registered with the RCS of Paris under No. 498 019 298 and whose registered office is located at 55 rue d'Amsterdam, 75008 Paris VAT No.: FR80498019298.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the Data and to process it only for the purposes for which we provide it to them.
Your Data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of E-factory SARL due to uncertainties or in the event of bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which ALLKOV's User Data is among the transferred assets.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data:
- to comply with any mandate required by applicable laws, including governmental and regulatory requests
- if we believe that disclosure is made necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of E-FACTORY SARL of its customers or other stakeholders.
Such potential disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and counterfeiting.
The Site may contain links to various sites and social networking platforms managed on third party servers by persons or organisations over which E-FACTORY SARL has no control. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for the way your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection charter of each third party website you access via the Site in order to assess the way your Data will be used.
5. HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA KEPT?
E-FACTORY SARL keeps your Data only for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This conservation period is not the same according to the Data in question, the nature and the purpose of the collection being likely to make this period vary. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact ALLKOV via the contact form or contact us by telephone, your data may be stored:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order placed on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (Legal Term) as of the last order placed on the Site, if this information relates to that order.
- In all other cases, the retention period of such exchanged Data shall not exceed one (1) year without your consent.
With regard to your user account, all of your billing data is kept for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even if you have requested deactivation of your user account.
If you make a request to delete Personal Data, your user account on the Site will be deactivated and anonymised and then completely deleted after the above-mentioned periods from the day you made the request. Finally, Data collected by means of cookies or tracers will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for others. Beyond the aforementioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymised and kept for statistical purposes only.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your Data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have put in place technical and organisational measures designed to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the inherent characteristics of the Internet, however, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of information exchanges on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for failure to respect the confidentiality parameters or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep secret the password allowing you to access your user account. Do not disclose it to third parties under any circumstances. Likewise, be vigilant when disclosing information in the public sections of the Site, which can be consulted by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the Data you provide us are used:
- You can browse the Site without providing Data. If you do so, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site, including making purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or downloads from the Site.
- You may refuse to provide your bank or PayPal details and/or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the Site.
- You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter and our personalised offers: simply log in to your user account on the Site or click on the link in the email sent to you.
In any case, you have the possibility to access your user account at any time to consult or update your Data and to unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you had subscribed to it. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular the European regulation 2016/679 on data protection (the "RGPD") as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n°78-17 called "Informatique et Libertés" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by the said regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit :
- A right to the deletion of your Data (except accounting data whose conservation of 10 years is required by French law - article L123-22 of the French Commercial Code).
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- The right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDMP.
- A right to the portability of the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the execution of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, where you have been asked to do so. When the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the processing carried out prior to the revocation of your consent remains fully valid. You also have the right to object without reason to the Forward Group to analyse your Data in order to share them for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with article 12.6 of the RGPD, for the exercise of these rights, E-FACTORY SARL, as the person responsible for this processing, reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. We inform you that the data allowing us to prove your identity will be deleted once we have answered your request. You may exercise these rights by sending an e-mail in French to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Route de la vallée 9B
1180 Rolle (CH)
We have a period of one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This time limit may be extended by two months due to complexity or too many requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY E-FACTORY SARL
The Data collected within the framework of the use of the Site are stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (France), hosted by the company
451 878 128 R.C.S. GRENOBLE
97-97 BIS RUE GÉNÉRAL MANGIN
N° TVA : FR32451878128